Check Out Camila Cabello's Makeup Collection For L'Oréal Paris

The 21-year-old pop star joined L'Oréal as a face in 2017 and is the brand's first global spokeswoman to collaborate on products. The collection is made up of 14 pieces including eye shadows, brow products, lip gloss, and L'Oréal's first liquid bronzer all of which retail for $15 and under. The collection was inspired by her  hometown, Havana, Cuba.

"I am so excited! The process of getting to build a line from the ground up and getting to pick out the shades, and the fragrance of the lip glosses, and the packaging design has been an incredible experience," the singer told ELLE.com, "I just knew I wanted to make a makeup line that was natural. If I'm not on stage or doing an award show performance, I really don't like wearing a lot of makeup. I feel like this line is really an expression of what I would wear. It's glowy and simple."

Check out some of the pieces below:











Comments

Popular Posts