Ana Marie

Anna Marie is a bundle of gorgeousness, she is a diva and seriously queen B herself has got nothing on her (okay now I’m just being dramatic) ermm… hail to the queen. Moving on, she is an attitude, she doesn't apologize
 for her feminism; not dark skinned,not  caramel skinned and neither is she light skinned; she is just a perfect mixture of all three, having a little something for every lady out there.
With long legs that don’t only ensure she steps out in style at all times they also take her to all the beautiful places in life. Ana Marie is everything 21st century, living and working in her stilettos, I mean everyone wants to get with her *whew*,everyone wants to be this diva but so far imitation has being impossible. She is the epitome of the statement ‘I’m woman’

*screeech* okay guys here's presenting to you Ana Marie a creation of Si Altera clothing, proudly brought to you by folu shebioba.

Comments

  1. My mind was wondering. Whew Ana Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, that was the idea plus I haven't put up the picture of the dress yet but its absolutely gorg!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts